- Mahmood Neshati, Zohre Fallahnejad, Hamid Beigy, On dynamicity of expert finding in community question answering, Inf. Process. Manage.53 (5), 1026-1042.
- Mahmood Neshati, On early detection of high voted Q&A on Stack Overflow. Inf. Process. Manage. 53(4): 780-798 (2017)
- Mahmood Neshati, Seyyed Hadi Hashemi and Hamid Beigy, “Expertise Finding in Bibliographic Network: Topic Dominance Learning Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics (IF: 3.236), Volume: 44 , Issue: 12 , pp. 2646 – 2657, 2014. [draft]
- Mahmood Neshati, Hamid Beigy and Djoerd Hiemstra, “Expert group formation using facility location analysis”, Information Processing & Management (IF: 1.706), Volume: 50, Issue: 12 , pp. 361-383, 2014. [draft]
- Mahmood Neshati, Djoerd Hiemstra, Ehsaneddin Asgari and Hamid Beigy “Integration of scientific and social networks“, World Wide Web (IF: 1.623), Volume: 17, Issue: 5, pp. 1051-1079, 2014. [draft]
- Arash Dargahi Nobari, Negar Reshadatmand, Mahmood Neshati, Analysis of Telegram, An Instant Messaging Service, CIKM 2017, (Winner of Travel award) [poster] [pdf]
- Arash Dargahi Nobari, Sajad Sotudeh Gharebagh, Mahmood Neshati, Skill Translation Models in Expert Finding, SIGIR 2017, (Winner of Travel award) [presentation] [pdf]
- Seyyed Hadi Hashemi, Mahmood Neshati, and Hamid Beigy, “Expertise retrieval in bibliographic network: a topic dominance learning approach”, Proceedings of the 22nd ACM international conference on Conference on information & knowledge management, CIKM 2013, (Winner of Travel award by Facebook, Full paper- Acceptance ratio: 15% ), pp. 1117-1126, 2013. [draft, presentation]
- Mahmood Neshati, Ehsaneddin Asgari, Djoerd Hiemstra, and Hamid Beigy “A joint classification method to integrate scientific and social networks“, Proceedings of the 35th European Conference on IR Research, ECIR 2013, (Winner of Travel award by Yandex, Full paper- Acceptance ratio: 14% ), pp. 122-133, 2013. [draft]
- Mahmood Neshati, Hamid Beigy and Djoerd Hiemstra, “Multi-aspect group formation using facility location analysis”, Proceedings of the Seventeenth Australasian Document Computing Symposium, ADCS 2012, (Winner of Travel award), pp. 62-71, 2014. [draft]
- Mahmood Neshati, Hassan Abolhassani and Hassan Fatemi, “Automatic extraction of IS-A relations in taxonomy learning”, Proceedings of the 13th International CSI Computer Conference, CSICC 2008, pp. 17-24, 2008.
- Mahmood Neshati and Leila Sharif Hassanabadi, “Taxonomy Construction Using Compound Similarity Measure”, OTM Confederated International Conferences CoopIS, DOA, ODBASE, GADA, and IS, pp. 915-932, 2007.
- Mahmood Neshati, Ali Alijamaat, Hassan Abolhassani, Afshin Rahimi and Mehdi Hoseini, “Taxonomy learning using compound similarity measure“, IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, pp. 487 – 490, 2007.
- Kyumars Sheykh Esmaili, Hassan Abolhassani, Mahmood Neshati, Ehsan Behrangi, Asreen Rostami and Mojtaba Mohammadi Nasiri, “Mahak: A Test Collection for Evaluation of Farsi Information Retrieval Systems.”, International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, AICCSA ’07. IEEE/ACS, 2007, pp. 639 – 644, 2007.
- Yasser Ganjisaffar, Hassan Abolhassani, Mahmood Neshati and Mohsen Jamali, “A similarity measure for OWL-S annotated web services“, Proceedings of the 2006 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence, pp. 621-624, 2006.