Physics Department, Shahid Beheshti University, GC Evin, Tehran, Iran
Phone: +98 21 29905043
Email: al_hosseiny [[at]] sub.ac.ir
School of Particles and Accelerators
Institute for Researches in Fundamental Sciences (IPM),
I am interested in understanding collective behavior in systems which composed of a big number of elements or agents. Collective behavior of genes in biology, herd behavior in stock markets, traffic flow in mega cities are some examples of such phenomena. I as well have researches in the conformal field theory as the theoretical framework to study critical phenomena in such systems. Though I have had researches in such areas, my major efforts is however devoted to the complexity economics. This is a research field which tries to have a better understanding about aggregation in economics. In our viewpoint the path from microeconomics to macroeconomics is not as straightforward as is believed in the mainstream economics. Complexity viewpoint which is developed in different schools ranging from economics and sociology to physics, biology, mathematics, and computer sciences should be implemented to improve understanding in complex systems including economy.
- A. Shirazi, A. Saberi, A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, E. Amirzadeh, P. Toranj simin, “Non-criticality of interaction network over systems crises A percolation analysis” , Scientific Reports, Vol.7, pp.1-8, 2017
- S. Hosseyni esfidavajani, “A geometrical imaging of the real gap between economies of China and the United States” , PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS, Vol.479, pp.151-161, 2017.
- A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, M. Gallegati, “Role of intensive and extensive variables in a soup of firms in economy to address long run prices and aggregate data” , PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS, Vol.470, pp.51-59, 2017.
- A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, M. Bahrami, A. Palestrini, M. Gallegati, “Metastable Features of Economic Networks and Responses to Exogenous Shocks” , PLoS One, Vol.11, pp.1-22, 2016.
- A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, S. Rouhani, “Fractional Galilean Symmetries” , NUCLEAR PHYSICS B, Vol.910, pp.336-345, 2016.
- H. Safdari, A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, S. Vasheghani farahani, G. Jafari, “A picture for the coupling of unemployment and inflation” , PHYSICA A-STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS, Vol.444, pp.744-750, 2016.
- A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, “Possible Central Extensions of Non-Relativistic Conformal Algebras in 1 1” , JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS, Vol.55, pp.0617041-0714049, 2014.
- M. Henkel, A. Hosseyni esfidavajani, SH. Rohani, “Logarithmic exotic conformal Galilean algebras” , NUCLEAR PHYSICS B, Vol.879, pp.292-317, 2014.