- A. Salimi-Badr, M.M. Ebadzadeh, ” A Novel Self-Organizing Fuzzy Neural Network to Learn and Mimic Habitual Sequential Tasks ,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, in press, 2020, doi: 10.1109/TCYB.2020.2984646 .
- C. Darlot, A. Salimi-Badr, M. Asadi-Eydivand, Z. Ghorrati, M.M. Ebadzadeh, “A computational system-level model of oculomotor pathways accounting for the representation of eye biomechanics in the cerebellar vermis,” IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 110859 – 110879, 2020.
- M.M. Ebadzadeh, A. Salimi-Badr, “IC-FNN: A novel fuzzy neural network with interpretable, intuitive and correlated-contours fuzzy rules for function approximation,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 1288-1302, 2018.
- A. Salimi-Badr, M.M. Ebadzadeh, “A self-organizing fuzzy neural network for sequence learning,” arXiv preprint, arXiv:1908.00617
- A. Salimi-Badr, M.M. Ebadzadeh, and C. Darlot, “A system-level mathematical model of Basal Ganglia motor-circuit for kinematic planning of arm movements,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 92, pp. 78-89, 2018.
- A. Salimi-Badr, M.M. Ebadzadeh, and C. Darlot, “Fuzzy neuronal model of motor control inspired by cerebellar pathways to online and gradually learn inverse biomechanical functions in presence of delay,” Biological Cybernetics, vol. 111, pp. 421-438, 2017.
- A. Salimi-Badr, M.M. Ebadzadeh, and C. Darlot, “A possible correlation between basal ganglia motor function and the inverse kinematics calculation,” Journal of Computational Neuroscience, vol. 43, pp. 295-318, 2017.
- M. M. Ebadzadeh, A. Salimi-Badr, “CFNN: Correlated fuzzy neural network,” Neurocomputing, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 430-444, 2015.
- M. M. Homayounpour, A. Salimi-Badr, “Phrase Chunking in Persian Texts,” Signal and Data Processing, vol. 10, pp. 69-86, 2013.
Find me on Google Scholar , dblp, ResearchGate