Sedigheh Khoshnevis (CV)
PhD in Software Engineering and a member of the ASER group
Department of Software Engineering
Faculty of Computer Engineering and Science
Shahid Beheshti University
Email address: s_khoshnevis[at]sbu[dot]ac[dot]ir
· Software Product Line Engineering
· Service-Oriented Architecture
· Model Driven Development
· Software Architecture
· Cloud Computing
1. Z.Akbari, S.Khoshnevis, M.Mohsenzadeh, A Method to Prioritized Integration Testing in Software Product Line Based on Feature Model, IJSEKE, 2016, (In Press) (ISI).
2. S.Khoshnevis and F.Shams; Automating Identification of Services and their Variability for Product Lines Using NSGA-II, Frontiers of Computer Science, 2015, (In Press) (ISI).
3. S.Khoshnevis and F.Shams; A method for controlling consistency of architecture variability models in service-oriented product lines using Boolean constraint satisfiability problem solving, Formal Aspects of Computing, 2015, (under review) (ISI).
4. S.Khoshnevis and F.Shams; A Method for Extracting Variability Model of Service-Oriented Software Product Lines, Journal of Electronic Industries, 2015, Vol.5, No.4, pp.5-18 (In Persian) (ISC).
5. S.Khoshnevis, F.Shams and N.Avazpour Kakroudi; A Systematic Literature Review of Variability Management in Service-Oriented Products and Product Lines, International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 56-75, 2015 (ISC).
6. S.Khoshnevis, F.Rabeifar, “Toward Knowledge Management as a Service in Cloud-Based Environments”, International Journal of Mechatronics, Electrical and Computer Technology, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 88-110, 2012 (ISC).
1. S. Khoshnevis, and F. Shams. "Linear Evolution of Domain Architecture in Service-Oriented Software Product Lines." International Conference on Fundamentals of Software Engineering, pp 275-291, Springer International Publishing (LNCS Series), 2015.
2. S.Khoshnevis, F.Shams; A method for formal consistency evaluation of architecture-level variability model in service-oriented product lines, 20th Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), 2015 (In Persian).
3. Z.Akbari, S.Khoshnevis, M.Omidvar, M.Mohsenzadeh; A method for priority-based integration testing by pruning the feature model, 20th Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), 2015 (In Persian) (under review).
4. S.Khoshnevis and F.Shams, A business goal-based method to identify architecture-level variability model in service-oriented product families, Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), 2014 (In Persian).
5. S.Saadatbakht, S.Khoshenvis, H.Haghighi, Extracting business process family models in software product line based on business process models, Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC), 2014 (In Persian).
6. S.Khoshnevis and F.Shams; An Approach for Optimal Linear Evolution of Architecture-Level Variability in Service-Oriented Product Lines, 2nd computer science conference on Computer and Information Technology (CSCCIT2014), Tabriz, 2014 (In Persian).
7. S.Khoshnevis, An introduction to variability management in service-oriented product line, a research in progress1st National Conference on New Approaches in Computer Engineering and Information Retrieval, Islamic Azad University, Roudsar-Branch, 2013 (In Persian).
8. S.Khoshnevis, H.Serajzadeh and F.Shams; Service-Oriented Product Line framework to support dynamic product line configuration, 1st National Conference on New Approaches in Computer Engineering and Information Retrieval, Islamic Azad University, Roudsar-Branch, 2013.
9. S.Saadatbakht, S.Khoshnevis; Identifying business process variability model based on business process diagrams in a software product line, First national conference on innovations in computer engineering and information technology, 2013 (In Persian).
10. F.Dehghanfard, S.Khoshnevis, H.Haghighi; A solution to consistency checking in business process family models, First national conference on innovations in computer engineering and information technology, 2013 (In Persian).
11. S.Khoshnevis, K.Sedighiani, A hybrid Evolutionary Method to generate a fuzzy knowledge-base automatically, 1st National Conference on New Approaches in Computer Engineering and Information Retrieval, Islamic Azad University, Roudsar-Branch, 2013.
12. S.Khoshnevis, "An Approach to Variability Management in Service-Oriented Product Lines", International Conference of Software Engineering (ICSE'12) Doctoral Symposium, Zurich, Switzerland, 2012.
13. P.Jamshidi, S.Khoshnevis, R.Teimourzadegan, A.Nikravesh and F.Shams, "An Automatic Model Transformation of Business Model to Service Model", Principles of Engineering Service Oriented Systems, Vancouver, Canada, 18-19 May 2010.
14. M.Fahmideh Gholami, J.Habibi, F.Shams and S. Khoshnevis, "Criteria-Based Evaluation Framework for Service-Oriented Methodologies", UKSim2010, IEEE 12th international conference on computer modeling and simulation, England, 24-26 march 2010.
15. A. Khoshkbarforoushha, P. Jamshidi, A. Nikravesh, S. Khoshnevis, F. Shams, "A Metric for Measuring BPEL Process Context-Independency", IEEE SOCA, 2009.
16. S.Khoshnevis, F.Shams Aliee, and P.Jamshidi, "Model driven approach to Service oriented Enterprise Architecture", IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference, 2009 (APSCC 2009), Sweden, 7-11 December 2009.
17. P.Jamshidi, S.Khoshnevis, R.Teimourzadegan, A.Nikravesh, A. Khoshkbarforoushha, and F. Shams, "ASSM: Toward an automated method for service specification", IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference, 2009 (APSCC 2009), 7-11 December 2009.
18. P.Jamshidi, F.Shams, S.Khoshnevis, R.Teimourzadegan, and A.Nikravesh, "Rearchitecting Meta-Modeling Foundation: A Formal Approach", Proceedings of 18th International Conference on Software Engineering and Data Engineering (SEDE-2009), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 22-24, 2009.
19. P.Jamshidi, S.Khoshnevis, R.Teimourzadegan, A.Nikravesh, and F.Shams, "Toward Automatic Transformation of Enterprise Business Model to Service Model", ICSE'09 Workshop, Vancouver, Canada, May 18-19, 2009.
20. P.Jamshidi, S.Khoshnevis, R.Teimourzadegan, A.Nikravesh, and F.Shams, "An Automated Method for Service Specification", The Warm-up Workshop for ACM/IEEE ICSE 2010, Strand, Cape Town, South Africa, April 1-3, 2009.
21. S.Khoshnevis, P.Jamshidi, A.Nikravesh, A.Khoshkbarforoushha, R.Teimourzadegan, F.Shams, “ASMEM: A method for automating model evolution of service oriented systems”, 3rd int’l workshop on a research agenda for Maintenance and Evolution of Service-Oriented systems (MESOA 2009), Carnegi Melon university, SEI, Canada, 2009.
22. S.Khoshnevis, F.Shams, P.Jamshidi, "A Model-Driven Approach to Service-Oriented Enterprise Architecture using SOEA framework", The 1st national conference on enterprise architecture application, Isfahan, 2009 (In Persian).
23. S.Khoshnevis, F.Shams, "Method for Approaching Service-Oriented Enterprise Architecture Based on Zachman Framework", Computer Society of Iran Computer Conference (CSICC) 2008 (In Persian).
24. F.Shams, S.Khoshnevis, "Toward Service-Oriented Enterprise Architecture", Police and ICT, 2008 (In Persian).