Dr. Jaberipur’s research interests include Computer Arithmetic and Compiler Construction. Besides the research projects carried out in Shahid Beheshti University (listed below), he is also affiliated to IPM School of Computer Science as a part time researcher.
- Design and implementation of modulo 2^n ± 1 adder with stored representation of residues, 2008.
- Improving the Efficiency of Syntax-Graph Driven Parsers, Shahid Beheshti University, 2006.
- Development of Asserted Shift-Reduce Grammars and Parser Generators, Shahid Beheshti University, 2005.
- Designing an FFT Co-processor with Deferred Multiplications, Shahid Beheshti University, 2003.
- Design and Implementation of a Syntax Graph Parser Generator, Shahid Beheshti University, 2001.
- Development of the Theory of Syntax-Graph Driven Parsers, Shahid Beheshti University, 1985.
- A Generalization of Carry Save Adders for Higher Radix Multi-Operand Addition, Confidential technical report, Ref. # 1976, Iran Telecommunication Research Centre, 1985.