Workshops and Short
News and Events
I am debated to those who made me feel proud of myself because,
when you are proud of what you are, you can respect others as they are.
Welcome to my Homepage!
I am an Assistant
Professor at The Department of Cognitive Modeling, The Institute for
Cognitive and Brain Science (ICBS), Shahid
Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran. My main field of
study is stochastic spatial point processes with a focus
on their applications in cognitive science. I am also the Head of the Reseach Departtment at Scientific Data Analysis Team (SDAT). For more information,
a look around or contact me!
- Spatial statistics with a focus on Spatial
- Modern stereology
- Computational Cognitive Sciences
- Applications of point processes in cognitive
- Minicolumn hypothesis in neuroscience
- Developmental brain disorders like autism