Workshops and Short
News and Events
Welcome to my Homepage!
I am an Assistant
Professor jointly at The Department of Statistics and The Institute for
Cognitive and Brain Sciences (ICBS), Shahid
Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, since August 2016. My main field of
study is stochastic spatial point processes with a focus
on their applications in cognitive sciences. I am also the Head of the Reseach Departtment at Scientific Data Analysis Team (SDAT). For more information,
a look around or contact me!
- Spatial statistics with a focus on Spatial
- Modern stereology
- Computational Cognitive Sciences
- Applications of point processes in cognitive
- Minicolumn hypothesis in neuroscience
- Developmental brain disorders like autism